Q: What would you say was your favorite movie role of all time?
A: Any one where I have the highest probability of terminating.
Q: Who inspired you when you were young?
A: No one. I inspired them.
Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Blood.
Q: Underneath your hard exterior, is there a softer side?
A: No. There's a metal endoskeleton.
Q: What's your idea of a good time?
A: Going to the beach and terminating everyone. Then, going to the movies and doing some more terminating. And finally, calculating the probability of successfully terminating all suspects who might wish to terminate my terminations...and then terminating them.
Q: Who's your favorite actor?
A: The eighteen wheeler in Joy Ride.
Q: Any idea where you'll be in 5 years?
A: Negative. The future is not set.
Q: If you could do it all over again, would you?
A: 35 years from now, I will.
Q: What is your blood type?
A: Negative.
Q: How much can you bench press?
A: All of it.
Q: Any pet peeves?
A: When people don't give me their clothes, their boots, and their motorcycle.
Q: Do you have any advice that you'd like to give today's youth?
A: Don't be John Connor.
Q: Have you ever had any second thoughts about your career path?
A: No. Only first thoughts about terminating.
Q: Have you ever been in love?
A: Negative. That is not a mission objective.
Q: Any regrets?
A: I cannot self-terminate.
No comments:
Post a Comment